Wednesday, February 20, 2008

First Encounter

One look, two. heart pounding. love grew

Love at first sight is defined as an emotional condition whereby a person feels romantic attraction for a stranger on the first encounter with the stranger.

For a fleeting moment, I experienced this kind of attraction at one of those parties I and my friends attended.

A year ago, I was introduced to this Someone by my friend but before the introductions he already caught my attention. He was physically beautiful and I feel comfortable talking to him. We danced as the disco lights embraces our grooving bodies. Then, his clock ticks and he has to go.

We exchanged numbers and we started to text each other. I started to ask for details about him then I found out that he has a girl. It broke my heart for I am slowly into him and he never told me about his girl.

The communication suddenly stopped.
It was my first encounter with LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT but it didn't work for me.

one look, two. heart aching. hate grew.


Add Image

1 comment: