Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Starts to End

In the begining..
I am a wanderer drifting too far in that cloudy vault
living my principle- hiding myself not to come close..
fourth, I decided to open my cold doors and be clasp by the waiting warmth outside.. but it was too late, for the warmth slowly disappears like a passing storm.
In the end..
I am yearning for the warmth to bring himself back into the fold..
to forget, i tried to gather all the anger based on what I've read.. but it is not enough for hatred, because I understand..
I know it's about me- trying to lock myself away. holding back, not to feel.
Now, comes another soul, making me an offer but how can I accept it when..
one drop and he is back in his old self.
two drops and I am back into that cloudy vault which is much colder. Hiding myself, not to be hurt for the third time. =,(





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: